So I just went to the bathroom in my favorite stall (yes, I have a favorite, but more on that later) and the beautiful white porcelain veneer was chipped. Whose fat fucking ass can chip a toilet seat?? I was as shocked as when I found out that Justin Bieber is actually a boy! I feel violated like I have been sharing such an intimate part of my day with a fatty who does not know how to properly rest on a toilet seat. Okay, so this is my theory on public restrooms. I believe that most people go into the first stall because it's closest to the door and women usually hold their pee until they really have to go, so in turn there is more germs on that fucking over used toilet seat! So I always make it a point to go into the second stall! I believe that this is a genius plan, the only flaw is that I have now shared it on the internet and others may agree and ruin all the second toilets in the world!
Julia
No comments:
Post a Comment