Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Last Things First

Our Nightly Text Conversation:

Me:  I am planning on it being Chelsea Handler inspired with Lampanelli vulgarity.

Me:  Pure magic it was amazing.

Julia:  I concur I love them both if they had lesbian sex and adopted a baby it would be us.

Me:  We have to develop a "cult"ure club following.

Me:  We are one.

Me:  Baby that is.

Me:  Like those siamese twins they say exist.

Julia:  Exactly ur more Lisa.  I take after Chelsea now we need a Chuy.

Me:  Jovito

Julia:  They do exist I believe like leprechauns.

Me:  Or like homeless people I still need proof.

Me:  Unicorns are alive and tangible.  I have never poked a homeless person.  Just a priest in D.C.

Julia:  I don't think they exist and neither does the word blurple.

Me:  It does we have already discussed this matter.  We signed an agreement in leprechaun blood I am right you were not in the right state of mind.

~Paulie Doodle~

No comments:

Post a Comment