Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Boss Lady, Lazy Motherfuckers, and Taquitos

 Topic of the night.  A boss who says there is not Christmas bonus this year and buys herself a new Mercedes SUV a week later.  Is there something wrong with this picture?  Um yes.  This could totally come back to bite me in "ass pussy" per my roommate however Ms. XYZ you may want to check yourself.  Tyriad starting now...I have learned to take care of self and extend that care to others.  Learn from it.  Or go back to your little bubble and by bubble I mean sand and water spot you came from.  Your actions are in my eyes which is in total bitch face mode right now are unacceptable.  Did I think about bringing it up in the staff meeting or possibly keying your new shiny car...maybe.  Have I been this self serving in my past yes however per The FBI this doesn't give you the right to be they way you are.  You are under investigation for being a Dragon Lady and by Dragon Lady I mean cunt.  Therefore, I just lost lady brownie points. Oh well if you don't like the word cunt learn to love it as you probably are one.  Ooops....

And co-workers get off your high horse "ass pussies."  That is all.  Please and thank you.

And last I have taquitos waiting so work for the night suck my balls...eat my "ass pussy" and do it with a smile on your face.

Peace and Love...

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment