Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness sometimes at the expense of others, only when they deserve it

Do you ever go to bed happy and wake up wanting to beat the shit out of anyone that breathes wrong? Well I do, but then I remember that I have people in my life like Paul, who I can suck the life out of, to make myself feel better! There is nothing like a person that makes you laugh, no matter what kind of mood your in. As I sit at my desk at my dead-end, mediocre office job, I am contemplating deep topics. Like, why is pee yellow and how come the only other person in the office right now is the most terrifying woman on earth who wears perfume that smells as good as a dog in heat. And by terrifying, I am referring to her choice of MuMus and X-Large pants that she wears on a daily basis. No matter how many times I hear Jay Sean's version of Hammertime, I refuse to believe that Harem Pants are back in style.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment