Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Letting it Flow Like a Period
So as I sit here pondering what to write I can't help but think of Paul's parental guidance of letting it flow like a period. I would first like to take this opportunity to clear up a few things. One this blog was my idea not my sexy boyfriend and I would like to receive all credit because I am a genius and he has a penis. Two, Paul in a previous post you stated that you were returning to the Not so Real Housewives of Atlanta. This is a false statement and we cannot start lying to people right off the bat. Everything having to do with anything regarding the Housewives is real and if it is not than the world as I know it will collapse. And the last little "discrepancy" I would like to clear up is a statement regarding a child being locked in a closet. I have never and will never endorse endangering a child unless it doesn't listen when I tell it to shut it's stupid ass face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment