Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Have You Seen My Brush?
Reminder of a time not too long ago. Well maybe a while ago. That's the million dollar question from my bestie in WV. The fanglamourous Queen of The Mean Green Mountain April "I Will Fuck Your Shit Up" C. The answer to this mysterious and numbfounding question...Have you looked in my vagina? Yes that is where all things in life can be found. In a close friend's or stranger's vagina. Grab your flashlights we are going on a scavenger hunt in the c...um yeah I will keep a little bit of lady in this post. So tell me what is the strangest thing you have found on your body? In particular if you have a vagina or bird's nest hair what did you find? I had a block of sharp cheddar cheese melted to my body at one point. Woke up with the "Damnit that was a waste of perfectly good cheese." If I could of ate it as a T-shirt and cheddar cheese sandwich my mouth would have been on that thing faster than a hooker on viagra.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment