Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Paul Is Busting This Diamond Encrusted Cherry

This is the penis entering the vagina for the first time entry.  Yes I said it.  And being gay this is the penis entering my mouth for the first time entry.  The good thing is there is no blood to clean up.  Julia...one of my closest if not closest friends in the state of Florida and I were told we should document our lives in a blog.  Per her sexy ass boyfriend.  So we are going to do it.  I am anything but politically correct.  I will tell your child to shut his ass face and Julia will lock him in the closet.  True story I can't confirm or deny this as it may or may not have happened...twice...I mean no comment.  So, we live life.  We live life in comedy after we pull out the tampons that sometimes get caught in our vagina and mangina's.  Debauchery, humor, fun times, maybe some not so fun times are going to be at the internet's disposal.  Buckle your seat belt we are going to ride this wave until our clits fall off.  Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment