I was going to title this "Thank God For Friends On Their Knees." It didn't seem so spiritual. Spiritual would be "Thank God For Friends Who Like To Break My Back Because They Have Me Twisted Like A Kielbasa Being Choked With A Leather Whip Being Dripped In A Hot Body Topping And By Topping I Mean Jism." Now that is as spiritual as any Priest or Nun could or could not imagine. Regardless, I am not hiding my love child with the Priest in the convent walls. I merely sell it on the Black Market.
Feeling a little bit sappy and by sappy I mean I have to get this back up of man juice out and into the universe. I kid I kid. Not really my hands have full knowledge they will be playing "Touch My Body" and not with Mariah Carey. To my friends who have listened to me be insane for the past couple of days because I chose to put myself in an unhealthy situation at the time I want to thank you. I'd send you gifts for the holidays however the Easter Bunny threatened to kill me if I did. He said you cannot show your friends you love them by giving the eggs. You let them rot and throw them at your friends worst enemies. So I have a dozen brewing for when I get back in Florida.
Seriously, thank you for listening. Not telling me I am an idiot. Letting me know I am worthy of giving and receiving love. To allow me to learn this lesson. I have a bit of fear left in me regarding the status of the friendship however it will be what it is supposed to be. And if it winds up being painful I know you will be there to listen again.
So have a blowjob or fingerbang on me. You have earned it.
No comments:
Post a Comment