Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I woke up this morning...

I woke up this morning and felt like I tasted and smelled Julia's vagina on my breath.  I am a little perturbed by this as she has informed me that she has the ability to suck the life energy out of people.  This happened once before where she tried pulling this hy-anus crime.  You don't suck the life out of people without their permission Julia.  I literally was in shock the first time it happened.  I am sitting on my bed and bam her vagina is on my mouth like a brand new Dyson vaccuum cleaner I feel the black soul inside of me being sucked out...it sorta was as intense as the time I got the chrome off of a doorknob.  It was crazy.  Then when I realized I was dying from Vagina Suffocation of the Soul...there's a book on it at Barnes and Noble by the way...I hit Julia with the frying pan I keep next to my bed.  And like a balloon that hasn't been tied her vagina expelled all my black soul back into me however now my soul is pink.  So Julia if you snuck in last night while I was sleeping please wash your vagina in honey as I like honey and I need you to queef back my life energy as you are in Boca today and I am not.

Please and thank you,

:Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment