Excuse me for my absence JULIA!! I have been busy like a hooker selling her vadge on the corner to get her next fix of heroin. Except I don't do heroin, I am not a prostitute, and I don't have a vadge. Now out of these three things one is true. I'll let you decide. Choose the incorrect answer and Satan has informed me that you will go straight to hell because he like myself do not like idiots. I will give you a hint I like corners and penis.
All is well in the world. I am showing up in my adult panties today. Taking care of business. And by business I mean business. And by taking care of I mean you aren't doing it for me so I have to do it for myself and I love the phrase TCB so that's what Aretha Franklin said I should do and she rules the ocean and it's tides so to prevent my subsequent drowning I must abide by her rules. There will be more to come I got to take my ass to a place where people like myself gather.
So until then...please don't choke that's gotta be an awful way to go.
Thank You.
Paul Liner
No comments:
Post a Comment