Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Accents, Gunshots, and Thumb Nails

I want an accent.  Something magical and glamourous.  How do I go about finding the appropriate one though?  I have tried a broken Asian accent which by the way I am quite good at.  Hay-ro dis ees Paw I fry in frun China to bee-zit my fam-ah-ree in duh Ways Bo-gin-ya.  I have even learned how to right in this mystical accent.  I love being Asian.  Well Yellow Card official per my ex.  I used to be able to do a Spanish accent in high school.  Chew know?  My Irish isn't too bad.  My creepy fat man/woman voice is good.  Yet I need something more.  I need a new accent.  Something no one has heard before.  I want to be the first Accent Trend Setter.  I want the world to want my voicebox.  I wanna wake up in a tub of ice wondering who highjacked my vocal cords and ponder the meaning of life.  Grrr southern twang that I am stuck with when in West Virginia.  And city accent when I am back in Baltimore.  I want more!!

On the topic of gunshots I just thought it added a little pazazz to the title.  On the topic of thumb nails I removed my American French the other day and walked around with one painted thumb nail and it made me laugh.  I was too lazy to remove it at the time.  I was trailer trash status for a day.  You know you are trailer trash when you have only one painted nail and do nothing about it.  This statement is non-negotiable because it is truth and listed somewhere in the Constitution.

I am in a good mood today.  The world is spinning and so far I am not so that's a perk.  I get to have a needle jabbed in my arm today and that makes me so grateful.  And by grateful I mean I don't like needles unless they have ink attached on the end.  Yay blood. 

So in conclusion if you find a small child say 2 years of age teach them how to Dougie and say Gum-ment cheese/EBT/WIC it makes for a good time.

That's all.

Paul Liner

No comments:

Post a Comment