Me and Paul are like the Will and Grace of 2012, except I am not a gingy and I have slightly larger breasts. Paul has mastered the art of imitation (I no China, I Vietnam as he likes to say). But do to a resentment I harbor against a half asian/half white slut, I do not want to perfect that accent but rather laugh while others slaughter it (> <). I would prefer to be a Southern Belle, minus the drinking problem. A glorious version of myself, I bat my eyes and men come from all over the South to help. No that sounds retard. I prefer to be myself, a loud, annoying Yenta whose jokes reek of sexual overtones and unpolitically correct humor. See this journey of self acceptance is arduous (look it up for you simple minded folk). I believe that there is nothing better than a 5'3 (okay I'm 5'1 and 1/3) slighly overweight, lady who has self love! Some days she is lost but most days you can find her in Boca or in trying to rule the world in Plantation with her best friend Paul (but only if speaks in an accent)!
Peace Love and Breast Implants Ya'll
Julia
No comments:
Post a Comment