Wednesday, January 4, 2012

You Know I Know Better However I Am In Denial

I have to admit I have a terrible mouth.  Foul language is my forte.  I am well versed.  Quick witted and not afraid to use my words.  I make comments like calling a guy who has a wheelchair with Nitrus in it "Hot Wheels."  I actually enjoy the word cunt, cock, and other fingerbangin good words.  My self-righteousness says this is acceptable behavior to flood the sound waves of anyone I come into contact with with my word vomit.  And I don't have to stick my finger down my throat to get it to come out (ooohhh cum).  I am in denial that I am by all means inappropriate in nature.  I may be writing it here however once I hit the Post Blog button it's back to the old butt and grind of being who I am.  It's not like I push children in front of moving vehicles when they are screaming in public or knocking an old lady down to get the last bottle of by one get on free Tylenol.  I just use my words like "Hey kid shut your fucking mouth or YOUR MOM said she's gonna push you in front of a car" or "Hey you old shriveled up cunt better luck next time I am young and you are old...HAAA."  Well maybe I am not that vocal the thoughts are there though.  So if ever you see me in public you better fucking take the words that are coming (again cum) out of my mouth and swallow them...because like all good whores (friends) we accept what's being put out there and feel the warmth in our bellies.

Paul Liner

No comments:

Post a Comment