So do you all remember how last week I was complaining about not having anything to write about? Well I take it back. I was trying to spend a peaceful night with my son at the bookstore, when to my horror we passed the "Sexuality" department. When I tell you what I saw was scarier then the trailer for Sinister, I knew I had to blog. The power couple that I spotted had to be Medicare age. The dude had on a fanny pack and I swear I could see his ear hair from where I was staring, very obviously staring I might add. The female may have had her boobs sagging so low, the nipple was at her navel (with a bra on). The quaint little section they were reading was the Kama Sutra, (please hold while I throw up). For some reason when I picture people reading and practicing this ancient art of pleasure, I prefer to think of them as young and definetly with perky breasts. Now don't worry my son is 3 and had no idea what was going on at the time, and if he did, he would probably still be having nightmares.
TTFN
Julia
No comments:
Post a Comment