Friday, October 5, 2012
8 days a week
Well I know I said last post that I would try to write once a month, but I ran out of days . The past few weeks has been a blur, like in high school when I would smoke weed before class. I also have a three year old now. And no I didn't adopt another kid my lovely adorable pain in the ass son had a birthday! I'm sure your reading this thinking about how awesome that is but I must add the details of what happens when you turn three, Potty Training! While Mommy dreamed of this day and fantasizes about not buying diapers ever again, the boy decided to make anyone who thinks Freud was full of shit a believer! My son refuses to poop and as a result I have spent many hours sounding like the clingy, codependent Jewish mother that I am! Things like, if you go poop ill buy you a toy, if you go poop you'll feel better and on and on until I can't stand my own voice ! I never want to talk about poop again, unless it involves him actually going so I can say Mazel Tov and move on to Freud's next stage which I believe is where the Oedipus complex stems and that my friends is where I leave you , because it is too creepy to put in words!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment